LabRoots – Cannabis Sciences Virtual Event 2019
Len May – CEO, Endocanna Health
Len May is CEO and Co-Founder of EndoCanna Health, a bioscience research company specializing in Personalized Medicinal Cannabis using DNA sequencing, and parent company of the EndoCanna Health DNA Test Kit , the most comprehensive personalized Cannabis DNA test and available on the market today. With over 25 years of experience, Len May, MCS is a pioneer in the medical cannabis industry having held positions such as the President of the Cannabis Action Network, Board Member and Lifetime Member of California Cannabis Association , as well as a stakeholder in some of the industry's most iconic brands.
Cannabis is Personal! Learn How Your Genetics Play a Big Roll
In 2018 with more and more consumers having access to legal Cannabis the interest in incorporating cannabis in to their lifestyles is becoming more and more prevalent. Len May, founder of Endocanna Health, a research and development bio-technology company specializing in Direct-to-Consumer genetic testing, will walk session goers through how human DNA and the endocannabinoid system interact with Cannabis. This session will walk through the scientific breakthroughs that have been discovered using human genetics to find compatibility for individuals and the cannabis plant.
1. Developing Cannabis products based on Human genetics
2. The latest breakthroughs in Cannabis and genetics research
3. The science of Genetics and Cannabis
4. How to best educate the Cannabis consumer about Cannabis and the Endocannabinoid system
Earn PACE Credits:
1. Make sure you’re a registered member of LabRoots (https://www.labroots.com/virtual-event/cannabis-sciences-2019)
2. Watch the webinar on YouTube or on the LabRoots Website (https://www.labroots.com/virtual-event/cannabis-sciences-2019)
3. Click Here to get your PACE credits (Expiration date – March 28, 2021 06:00 AM): https://www.labroots.com/credit/pace-credits/3255/third-party
LabRoots on Social: