With all the exciting new vape products coming to the market, it can be hard to keep track of which product does what. CBD products have expanded dramatically over the last year. It can be challenging to understand all the nuances between the different vaporizer products out there.
Use our guide to understand which CBD product will be right for you to consume. You can look to South Beach Smoke for fast, convenient delivery of all your CBD products once you decide what method of consumption you want for CBD.
CBD Oil Or Tincture
CBD oil or CBD tincture is made by extracting CBD and then adding that CBD to a carrier oil such as olive or MCT oil. This product is often called a tincture. CBD binds to fat, so the oil acts as a binding agent when mixed with the CBD extract.
Highlights of CBD Tincture:
- Being a binding agent in this way helps with the shelf life of the CBD oil by regulating the amount, and making CBD easy to take.
- The fact that no vaping is required to ingest CBD Oil is why some consumers are turning to tinctures.
- Taking CBD oil orally allows the CBD to be absorbed by the mucosal cell system, which absorbs at a much higher rate than anywhere else in the body.
- Your body will absorb more CBD through CBD tinctures than by vaping, even if the e-liquid amount claims to be higher than that of the oil.
E-liquid aka Vape Juice
E-liquid and vape juice can also feature CBD extract. However, e-liquid and vape juice must be vaporized in order to be consumed. CBD e-liquid will also have a lower amount of CBD than CBD oil, and therefore more vaping will be required to reach an amount similar to CBD oil.
Highlights of CBD E-Liquid
- E-liquid can have various flavors or terpene profiles which provides a very different flavor profile than CBD oil.
- E-liquid is excellent for consuming CBD on the go, simply fill up your pod or tank and head out the door.
- Cartridges are also a great way to vape CBD, especially if you are looking for CBD extract that has specific terpene profiles added back into the CBD extract.
Just note, e-liquid typically does not have terpene profiles and offers a lower serving of CBD compared to other CBD products on the market. This makes e-Liquid a choice for the consumer who wants smaller servings of CBD.
Which product is the best to use?
Tips About CBD E-Liquids
- E-liquid is a good option for consumers who are looking for lower servings of CBD throughout the day.
- If you already have a vaporizer, then e-liquid may be a cost-effective way to try CBD products to see if they are right for you.
Tips About CBD Tinctures
- CBD tinctures are ideal for consumers who are looking for higher servings of CBD.
- The concentration of CBD, along with the high rate of absorption through using a tincture makes tinctures a cost-effective and practical choice.
Which Vaporizer system is best for CBD?
CBD e-liquid does not work differently than traditional e-liquids, and therefore virtually any vaporizer system will be able to support CBD e-liquid. Some vaporizer systems can make it easier to switch between CBD e-liquid and nicotine liquids, including CBD vape pens.
Pod Vaporizers allow users to change between e-liquids by switching out the pod system within the vaporizer. Pod systems are great for traveling and for storage, making them excellent for trying out new e-liquids.
Box mod systems are always a great choice no matter what e-liquid you’re using. If your box mod has a tank system then switching between CBD e-liquids and your other e-liquids is effortless.
Where is the best place to buy CBD oil and E-liquid?
It can be confusing going from store to store to find all the vape products you’re looking for. DirectCBD carries all the vaporizers, parts, and accessories you need to keep your vaporizer system performing at its best.
DirectCBD offers lifetime warranties on all its vaporizers to help keep your replacement costs low and affordable. We also offer custom blended e-liquids with CBD and nicotine. For every purchase you make DirectCBD offers reward points and discounts on the products you need. If your new vaporizer isn’t meeting your needs, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund.