4 drills to help you become a little more gymnasty AT HOME!
All you need is a surface to put your feet on. I grabbed a work bench, but you can use what you have – Chair, couch, table, etc.
1. Tuck the chin into your chest to protect your head and neck
2. Stare at your bellybutton for the entire roll to help keep your back rounded and roll smooth
3. Go slow! Start with the most basic drills, and progress as you feel comfortable
4. Got cushions/pillows? Use ‘em!! It’ll make rolling much more fun
1. Roll from a box
2. Single leg handstand + roll
3. Box handstand + roll
4. Wall handstand + roll
Who’s practicing at home today?
Movement Library – Check it out below
▪️SUBSCRIBE TO KEEP UP WITH ALL THE LATEST TUTORIALS!▪️
WANT MORE? Follow along here:
Online Training + More Information:
Gymnastics Seminar Locations & Dates:
FLEO | Pants & Apparel
My Favorites: “El Toro” Leggings